The Wilson Combat/Beretta Centurion Tactical is now available with a Vertec®-grip frame conversion. This conversion, performed by Wilson Combat gunsmiths reduces the size of the frame to the significantly smaller Beretta Vertec® size which is ideal for shooters with smaller hands or who prefer the straighter, more 1911-style grip.
Our skilled gunsmiths reduce the grip frame to Vertec® size, checker the backstrap to match the front and complete the process with a frame refinish in matte Black Armor-Tuff ®. This pistol comes standard with indestructible Black Wilson Combat G-10 grips.
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard.
The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines. This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear.
The 92G Centurion Tactical also features black Wilson Combat G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances. Additional custom services are available for the 92G Centurion Tactical
Although the 92G Vertec®/Centurion Tactical has been optimized by Beretta to meet the needs of high round count tactical and competitive shooters, further customization and finish work is available through Wilson Combat. Possession of the pistol must be taken first, no further customizations can be done prior to shipment.
This model is exclusive to Wilson Combat and available direct from Wilson Combat or from Wilson Combat Premier dealers only. Not available for purchase to MA residents.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to obtain a transferring FFL dealer to complete this purchase. Please have your dealer fax or email us a copy of their FFL license as soon as your order is placed. FFL’s can be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 870-545-3310. Make sure your name and order confirmation # are clearly indicated in the fax or email to avoid any processing delays.
Beretta firearms carry a One-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser for defects in materials or workmanship through Beretta USA. If the origninal purchaseer registers their firearm with Beretta, they will receive an additional two years of warranty coverage for a total of three years.
Wilson Combat is not an Authorized Beretta Repair or Warranty center. All warranty, service or repair issues must be handled by Beretta USA directly as to not effect your warranty status.
- M9A1/Vertec® Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Slide to Frame Fit as Tight as Practical Within Production Gun Limits
- Ameriglo “Hackathorn” design tritium with orange ring, dovetail front sight
- Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.3”, black Brunition finish
- Oversize Steel Magazine Release
- Steel G De-Cocking Levers
- Skeletonized Elite II Hammer
- Chrome Silicon Action Tune
- 13lb Chrome Silicon Hammer Spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Steel Trigger
- Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
- Wilson Combat Steel Guide Rod
- G10 Vertec® Black Vertec Grips with Wilson Combat Logo Medallion
- Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
- Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
- 9mm Caliber Only
- OAH: 5.5″
- OAL: 7.9″
- Weight Empty: 33.2oz.
- Weight Loaded with 18rds: 40.7oz
- G Configuration Ambidextrous Decocker Only
- All Steel Components (Decocker, Trigger, Magazine Release, Guide Rod)
- Checkered Frontstrap and Vertec Backstrap
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Rail for Mounting Light or Laser
- Special Serial Number Range with WC Prefix – (Serials Cannot be Requested)
- IDPA Enhanced Service Pistol Legal
- USPSA “NOT PRODUCTION LEGAL”
- Not CA Compliant (Unless LEO Purchase)