*This is a Law Enforcement Only product, eligible purchasers must submit proper credentials to purchase*
The Walther PPQ M2 is the updated version of the M1 series of pistols. The difference between the M1 and M2 is the ambidextrous magazine paddle release. The M1 features the ambidextrous paddle release while the newer M2 features the traditional push button magazine release. The PPQ M2 45 is Walther’s first ever 45 caliber pistol. The PPQ M2 45 ACP is a scaled up version of the standard PPQ M2 and comes with two (2) 12 round magazines, interchangeable back straps, and the safety lock, all in a hard plastic case. If you are in the market for a high quality, fully featured handgun with fantastic ergonomics and an exceptional trigger, then look no further than the Walther PPQ M2 45 ACP.
Caliber: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 4.25”
Sights: XS Tritium Sights
Trigger Pull: 5.6 lbs
Trigger Travel: 0.4”
Capacity: 12 Rounds
Overall Length: 7.4”
Safety: 3 AUTO
Weight Empty: 28 oz
Qualifications To Purchase
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers (State, Federal, County or Local) to include retired officers with retired
- First Responders with valid credentials
- Active, retired or active-reserve of the Military or active and retired members of the National Guard with valid credentials.
- State Licensed Security Company personnel.
- Credentialed Corrections, Parole or Probation Officers with valid credentials
- Court Officers (District Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys and Judges)
- Law Enforcement Cadets with enrollment documentation from the institution.
- Authorized public school employees certified by their respective governing institution to carry firearms for the purposes of school safety.